Click here for an application.
VANTAGE POINT-VAIL CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
- The Board of Directors would like to encourage any and all interior condominium remodels at Vantage Point-Vail.
- All work must comply with Town of Vail building, fire and zoning codes along with any restrictions stated in the Condominium Declaration, Covenants and By-Laws. A building permit must be obtained from the Town of Vail, if applicable, and a copy must be kept on file in Vantage Point-Vail Association office and in a condominium window where the work is being completed so that it can be seen from the courtyard walkway.
- All remodels must be registered with Vantage Point-Vail Manager and an approved remodel registration form must be filled out.
- Any work which involves Vantage Point-Vail Condominium Association common areas, as defined in Vantage Point-Vail Second Amended Condominium Declaration on Page 3, Article 1, Section 1.1, (e) must be approved by the Board in writing prior to any work being performed.
- Any work which causes excessive noise, dust, noxious fumes, etc. beyond the confines of the individual condominium unit must be done during normal business hours as designated by the building manager. Work that causes excessive noise may have restricted hours. Walkways must remain unobstructed.
- Any costs incurred by the Condominium Association in relation to an individual remodel shall be reimbursed by the individual homeowner. This shall include but not be limited to extra trash removal, building cleanup, etc.
- All contractors, both general and sub, must be fully insured and provide proof of coverage.
- Ski season work hours: No construction at all is allowed from November 15 (or start of ski season) to April 15 (or end of ski season). Any owner authorizing work during this time period without Board approval may be subjected to a penalty of up to $200 per day.
- Summer season work hours: Construction is allowed with the starting July 1 through Labor Day, Monday – Friday only, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. No construction work is allowed on weekends, Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day.
- Off season work hours: Construction hours may be extended to include work on weekends from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Manager’s discretion.